Pest Control in BostonCustom Solutions for Any Pest Problem in Boston, MA
Pestex has provided effective pest control in Boston and surrounding areas for more than 30 years. Whether you are currently dealing with a pest problem or want to explore the options for year-round services to keep your home pest free, we can help. We are a low chemical use company offering eco-friendly solutions for pest problems. Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home or business a better place for you today!
Give us a call today at (617) 544-2566 or contact online to request an inspection and estimate for pest control services.
Check Out Our Other Services and Find The Right One for You Let Us Help You With Your Pest Problems
This long-term, custom-built aluminum shield keeps wildlife and rodents out of your home.Learn More
These bait boxes are best for properties bordering woodlands or meadows as they target tick-carrying host species, like mice and chipmunks, without harming the host.Learn More
This system targets and eliminates termite colonies, so you can enjoy a termite-free home.Learn More
What are the Best Pest Control Treatments
If you are looking for pest control solutions in Boston that truly work, then you have come to the right place. At Pestex, we take pride in being an environmentally-friendly pest control company. We provide our clients with high-quality services, using the latest technology in the industry. With nearly 30 years of service excellence, our team of experts will be able to take care of any pest infestation in your home or business. Regardless of what type of pest has invaded your home, we can provide custom services for Boston and area pest control.
We offer a full range of pest control services, including the following:
- Stinging Insect Pest Control: The presence of bees or wasps can ruin an outdoor event, or your enjoyment of your leisure time outdoors. We will locate the nest and do everything we can to remove it.
- Ants Pest Control and Occasional Invaders: Spiders, ants, and centipedes often come inside in search of food or moisture. We offer targeted treatment around your foundation with our Perimeter Defense Program.
- Ticks and Mosquito Control: If you have problems with biting pests in the yard, we offer options for organic and conventional Pest D-Fence treatments. It should be noted that there is no way to ensure complete elimination, but this program offers effective pest suppression for ticks and mosquitoes.
- Flea Control: These parasites can be a tremendous annoyance. If you are having trouble with fleas in your home or business, you can count on us. Our team of experts will take care of the problem for you, safely and effectively.
- Bed Bug Control: At Pestex, you can trust us to identify and eliminate bed bugs from your home for good. We can provide you with a bed bug inspection and an estimate for our services. We then use the appropriate course of action to eliminate the source of the problem.
- Rodents: We use a multi-step approach to rodent treatment for both the interior and exterior of your home. This service comes with a six-month warranty.
- Wildlife Services: We offer wildlife services for raccoons, skunks, squirrels, bats, birds, and groundhogs. Our wildlife specialists use humane methods to remove wildlife from your home.
Effective pest control requires eliminating the openings pests are using to enter your home. We offer a variety of exclusion services, including masonry, stonework, and custom chimney caps, plus attic, basement, and crawlspace abatement services. With more than three decades in the pest and wildlife control industry, there is no problem that we haven’t been able to solve for local homes and commercial properties.
See what our clients have to say about our pest and animal control services in Boston.
Benefits of Professional Pest Control Services
If you notice a pest infestation in your home, it is important to call a professional pest control company as soon as possible. Our team of experts can inspect and take care of the situation right then and there. Leaving a pest infestation unnoticed can leave you with a greater pest problem than you initially had. Controlling a pest infestation as soon as possible can help prevent further pest multiplication and provide you with a number of great benefits. These benefits include the following:
- Accurate Pest Identification: Sometimes, we can overlook a pest infestation; that is where our experts can help. With years of combined experience, our team of pest control professionals will be able to accurately identify pests and come up with solutions that guarantee results.
- Protecting You and Your Family: Certain pests can pose serious health risks to you and your loved ones - especially spiders, roaches, and ticks, which are known to carry harmful bacteria and diseases. With professional pest control services, you can be sure that these pests won't bother you any longer.
- Safe Pest Elimination: Our pest control services are environmentally friendly and guarantee success. When you hire us, we will get rid of pests in your home quickly and effectively. You will also not need to worry about damage to your property and yard.
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to make your home or business a safer and more comfortable place for you today!
What do You Need to Do Before Pest Control Service in Your Home
By preparing your home accordingly, pest control in your home becomes much more quicker and efficient. You can prepare by doing any of the following:
- Cleaning any mess that may get in the way
- Identifying where you have seen pests
- Move kids or pets outside of the working area
- Consider moving huge furniture pieces that may get in the way
Annual Home System
Do you have issues with different pests throughout the year? Calling for two pest specific treatments over the course of the year can actually exceed the cost of our annual home system. This program provides pest control in Boston and surrounding areas throughout the year to keep pests away in every season.
Our annual program can help solve problems with:
- Carpet beetles
- Pantry pests
- Stinging insects (within 10 ft. of the ground or from an interior window)
Our annual home system program includes three visits to your home throughout the year to handle seasonal pests. In addition, we will be there whenever you need us, should you have a pest problem in between visits.
Schedule a Pest Inspection
Have you noticed signs of pests? Contact us for a *complimentary inspection and quote. A pest control specialist will inspect your home for signs of pests. Based on what we discover during our inspection, we can recommend the best course of action to eliminate pests from your home and prevent them from re-entering in the future.
Get in touch with us today at (617) 544-2566 to schedule your inspection.
Pest Control is all about what you know – the most important tool you carry with you every day is your brain.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction – lets make sure we are all rowing the boat in the same direction.
Coming to the rescue, day in, and day out, requires the grit and fortitude of a Super Hero – the right Attitude.
RELIABILITY MATTERS. Family, Work, Hobbies, Obligations – we all have it going on and coming at us from every angle.
Check Out Our Customer Reviews See What They Have to Say!
“Jerry did a spectacular job of removing mice, who had entered our house during a remodeling project 18 months ago.” - Deborah R.
“Pestex has taken care of our home as if was their own over the past few years.” - Jason R.
“I reached out to Pestex for help with an ongoing mouse problem when another pest company just couldn't get us mouse-free.” - Amy C.
“I had a raccoon on the roof of my house. I originally tried trapping with another company but was unsatisfied.” - Andy O.
“We had a great experience with our Pestex team of Steve, James and Mike and thank them for a job well done.” - Allan W.
“Howard was awesome found a bunch of new spots and has closed everything.” - Stephen C.
“The first thing you have to know about Pestex is that they are top-to-bottom consummate professionals--and that's including the office staff.” - Vincent R.
“Steve arrived right on time and was clearly exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced.” - Michael O.