What are the Best Pest Control Treatments
If you are looking for pest control solutions in Boston that truly work, then you have come to the right place. At Pestex, we take pride in being an environmentally-friendly pest control company. We provide our clients with high-quality services, using the latest technology in the industry. With nearly 30 years of service excellence, our team of experts will be able to take care of any pest infestation in your home or business. Regardless of what type of pest has invaded your home, we can provide custom services for Boston and area pest control.
We offer a full range of pest control services, including the following:
- Stinging Insects: The presence of bees or wasps can ruin an outdoor event, or your enjoyment of your leisure time outdoors. We will locate the nest and do everything we can to remove it.
- Ants and Occasional Invaders: Spiders, ants, and centipedes often come inside in search of food or moisture. We offer targeted treatment around your foundation with our Perimeter Defense Program.
- Ticks and Mosquitoes: If you have problems with biting pests in the yard, we offer options for organic and conventional Pest D-Fence treatments. It should be noted that there is no way to ensure complete elimination, but this program offers effective pest suppression for ticks and mosquitoes.
- Fleas: These parasites can be a tremendous annoyance. If you are having trouble with fleas in your home or business, you can count on us. Our team of experts will take care of the problem for you, safely and effectively.
- Bed Bugs: At Pestex, you can trust us to identify and eliminate bed bugs from your home for good. We can provide you with a bed bug inspection and a free estimate for our services. We then use the appropriate course of action to eliminate the source of the problem.
- Rodents: We use a multi-step approach to rodent treatment for both the interior and exterior of your home. This service comes with a six-month warranty.
- Wildlife Services: We offer wildlife services for raccoons, skunks, squirrels, bats, birds, and groundhogs. Our wildlife specialists use humane methods to remove wildlife from your home.
Effective pest control requires eliminating the openings pests are using to enter your home. We offer a variety of exclusion services, including masonry, stonework, and custom chimney caps, plus attic, basement, and crawlspace abatement services. With more than three decades in the pest and wildlife control industry, there is no problem that we haven’t been able to solve for local homes and commercial properties.
Benefits of Professional Pest Control Services
If you notice a pest infestation in your home, it is important to call a professional pest control company as soon as possible. Our team of experts can inspect and take care of the situation right then and there. Leaving a pest infestation unnoticed can leave you with a greater pest problem than you initially had. Controlling a pest infestation as soon as possible can help prevent further pest multiplication and provide you with a number of great benefits. These benefits include the following:
- Accurate Pest Identification: Sometimes, we can overlook a pest infestation; that is where our experts can help. With years of combined experience, our team of pest control professionals will be able to accurately identify pests and come up with solutions that guarantee results.
- Protecting You and Your Family: Certain pests can pose serious health risks to you and your loved ones - especially spiders, roaches, and ticks, which are known to carry harmful bacteria and diseases. With professional pest control services, you can be sure that these pests won't bother you any longer.
- Safe Pest Elimination: Our pest control services are environmentally friendly and guarantee success. When you hire us, we will get rid of pests in your home quickly and effectively. You will also not need to worry about damage to your property and yard.
Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to make your home or business a safer and more comfortable place for you today!
What do You Need to Do Before Pest Control Service in Your Home
By preparing your home accordingly, pest control in your home becomes much more quicker and efficient. You can prepare by doing any of the following:
- Cleaning any mess that may get in the way
- Identifying where you have seen pests
- Move kids or pets outside of the working area
- Consider moving huge furniture pieces that may get in the way
Annual Home System
Do you have issues with different pests throughout the year? Calling for two pest specific treatments over the course of the year can actually exceed the cost of our annual home system. This program provides pest control in Boston and surrounding areas throughout the year to keep pests away in every season.
Our annual program can help solve problems with:
- Carpet beetles
- Pantry pests
- Stinging insects (within 10 ft. of the ground or from an interior window)
Our annual home system program includes three visits to your home throughout the year to handle seasonal pests. In addition, we will be there whenever you need us, should you have a pest problem in between visits.
Schedule a Free Pest Inspection
Have you noticed signs of pests? Contact us for a *complimentary inspection and quote. A pest control specialist will inspect your home for signs of pests. Based on what we discover during our inspection, we can recommend the best course of action to eliminate pests from your home and prevent them from re-entering in the future.