Tick Control in Boston
Your Safety Is Our Utmost Priority
Tired of spotting ticks on your property? Pestex is here to help. Since opening our doors in 1991, we have remained committed to offering the most reliable tick control services around. Our pest specialists are familiar with all of the most common tick hiding spots and know exactly how to treat your property to reduce their populations by as much as 90%. As the most trusted and recognized name in pest control, you can trust that we will deliver the exceptional service you deserve, every time.
Why settle for anything less than the best? Choose Pestex and rest easy knowing that your home is in the hands of the most qualified technicians in town. See why our clients love us!
For dependable tick control in Boston, call (617) 544-2566.
Why Do I Need Tick Control?
Ticks are known to carry and transmit disease-causing pathogens to humans. Of all the tick-borne diseases (including Colorado tick fever, anaplasmosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Heartland virus, and babesiosis) Lyme disease is the most common. Lyme disease is a complex disease that can have a permanent impact on a person’s health. Common symptoms of Lyme disease include fever, headache, muscle and joint pain, Bell’s palsy, sleep issues, fatigue, seizures, and more.
Because ticks have the potential to make you and your loved ones very sick, professional tick control is very important. If your property is prone to ticks, reach out to Pestex right away to find out how we can protect you against them.
How to Keep Ticks out of Your Yard
Ticks can be very dangerous, so you definitely want to follow all precautions necessary to keep them out. A great way to keep ticks away is to make your yard less inviting to them. They love to hide, so eliminating some of their favorite hiding spots is a good start.
You can make your yard less inviting by:
- Mowing the lawn regularly
- Cutting away tall grasses
- Clearing all debris such as dead leaves and twigs
- Keeping woodpiles away from your home
The best way to protect your home is to schedule professional tick control services. Trained professionals know exactly where ticks can be found, have access to professional-grade products, and are skilled in effectively applying treatment.
How Pestex Protects You Against Ticks
Pestex offers monthly mosquito and tick control services in three different packages. Each of our treatments is designed to target common tick hiding spots on your property to reduce populations by up to 90%.
Our tick control program options include:
- Organic treatments: Our organic treatments involve the use of plant-derived solutions and tend to last a little longer than conventional treatments. You will need to choose this program if you have a fish pond on your property.
- Conventional treatments: Our conventional treatment tends to work a little faster than our organic treatment, so many opt to start with a conventional treatment and then transition to organic treatments.
- Select TCS Tick Box treatments: The tick box control system attracts popular tick hosts (mice and chipmunks). The inside of the box is treated with an insecticide that kills any ticks on the host animal without harming the animal itself.
Our pest control experts will walk through your property with you to help you determine which treatment option is the best.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Ticks have no place in your home or on your property. To keep your family protected, turn to the highly trained and skilled technicians from Pestex. We are equipped with the highest quality products and state-of-the-art equipment designed to deter ticks and keep them away. Our team is so confident in our ability to reduce tick populations on your property that we back our tick control services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Related Blog Articles: