We commonly remove the following animals:
- Bats: Though generally not thought well of, bats are important to the environment. They eat a variety of insect pests, including mosquitoes, and environmental protections require care be taken during removal and only during allowed times of year.
- Birds: Birds enjoy the comfort and protection of an open dryer vent. Nesting leads to health issues and fire hazards. We remove birds and nests, then disinfect the area, replace the dryer vent, and install a cover to protect against future bird activity.
- Racoons: Racoons have a voracious appetite for just about anything, including your trash. We'll do a thorough inspection for dens in and around your home, then we'll remove the animals, and sanitize any den areas found indoors.
- Skunks: Never mind how they smell, skunks are carriers of rabies, fleas and ticks. We'll thoroughly inspect for harborage, remove the animals, and clean and sanitize the area. Our Armor Shield services can help.
- Squirrels: Squirrels can be highly destructive - they tear up insulation in various parts of the house, and cause fire hazards with nesting materials and gnawing on wires. Our Armor Shield services can help.