Sudbury Pest Control
Providing Unparalleled Results Since 1971
Backed by 50+ years of service excellence, there is no pest problem Pestex cannot handle. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any infestation. Using top-quality products and state-of-the-art equipment, we rid your home of pests and keep them from returning in the future. Whether you need to eliminate a current infestation or you want to sign up for a preventative program, we’ve got you covered.
Our pest control services in Sudbury include:
- Bee and wasp control
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Cockroach control
- Flea control
- Mosquito control
- Termite control
- Spider control
- Bug control
- Webbing clothes moth control
- Moth control
- Fly control
- Tick control
- Mice control
- Rat control
- Gopher control
- Bat control
- Bird control
- Raccoon control
- Skunk control
- Squirrel control
Pestex adheres to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and results to ensure you receive the top-quality service you deserve.
Are Pests Dangerous?
Depending on the pest, pest infestations can be quite harmful.
Below are 3 reasons pests are dangerous:
- They spread illnesses: Many pests carry and spread bacteria and other pathogens that can result in human illnesses. Roaches, rodents, fleas, and ticks are all among disease-spreading pests that can seriously put your health at risk. Additionally, infestations can trigger allergy and asthmatic attacks.
- They introduce other pests: Rodents often carry other pests (such as fleas or ticks) and introduce them to your property in the event of an infestation. Additionally, some pests (such as spiders) feed on other pests and are therefore drawn to properties with pests.
- They damage your property: Pests such as termites and rodents are known to cause extensive property damage. They can compromise the integrity of a structure by chewing through it or even cause electrical fires by gnawing on wiring.
While not all pests are known to cause property damage, spread illnesses, or introduce other pests, infestations should be taken very seriously. Pests create an unhealthy environment, and they need to be treated as quickly as possible.
Should I Hire Pest Control Professionals?
In the event of an infestation, it is always best to turn to a team of professionals for a solution. Pest infestations are incredibly difficult to treat effectively, and can even put you in harm’s way. Hiring a professional pest control team is the best way to ensure your problem is taken care of safely and effectively.
Below are additional benefits of hiring a pest control company:
- They have access to professional-grade products
- They have extensive experience treating infestations
- They back their services with warranties and guarantees
At Pestex, we are backed by 50+ years of service excellence and are skilled in locating, identifying, treating, and removing all types of pests. Residents and business owners throughout our community know they can turn to us for the unparalleled service and results they deserve.
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Here at Pestex, we understand how overwhelming an infestation can be, which is why our team makes your pest problems our business. Because your comfort and safety matter a great deal to us, we are committed to providing the swiftest and most reliable service in town. We always go above and beyond to ensure we get the job done right the first time around so you can focus your energy on more important matters.
With Pestex on your side, you can expect:
- Excellent communication
- Year-round protection
- Residential and commercial services
- Certified service professionals
Pestex completes each service with the utmost care and attention to detail so you can start enjoying a pest-free home or business right away. As a QualityPro- and GreenPro-certified company, we are committed to delivering the exceptional service you deserve, every time.
For pest control in Sudbury, please call Pestex at (617) 544-2566 today. We look forward to serving you!