Mice Exterminator in Boston
Professional Mice Control Services
As a family-owned and operated company, Pestex understands the importance of a safe and comfortable home. We have been taking care of mice infestations in Boston since 1991. Our team knows that an infestation of any kind—especially rodents—can put your family and property at risk, which is why we are here to deliver the reliable pest control you deserve. If you’ve got a mice problem, we’ve got a solution. Backed by 30+ years of service experience, our team has encountered countless mice infestations and has the tools, training, and technology to effectively eliminate yours. Turn to us for mice control in Boston and let us help you take back control of your home or business. If you are looking for reliable mice exterminator services, you can count on us to deliver nothing but the best. Check out our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about us!
Signs of a Mice Infestation
A mice or rat infestation is just about the last thing you need on your plate right now. Mice are dirty, known to cause property damage, and capable of transmitting over 25 different harmful diseases to humans. That makes being able to identify an infestation early on very important. The sooner you can identify an infestation, the sooner you can treat it and enjoy a pest-free home once again.
Some of the most common signs of an infestation include:
- Mouse spotting: If you spot a mouse, dead or alive, in your home, chances are there are more where that one came from. Mice are rarely alone, so it is a good idea to schedule a pest inspection the moment you spot one.
- Droppings: Mice poop often, leaving behind up to 80 droppings per mouse per day. If you find droppings in your pantry or cabinets, underneath appliances, in the attic, or anywhere else in your home, you’ve got a rodent problem.
- Urine odors: Mice urinate frequently, which can cause a very strong ammonia-like smell in your home. Naturally, the more severe the infestation, the more severe the odor will be.
- Nighttime noises: Mice are most active at night, so you just might hear them running around, scratching, or squeaking behind walls, large appliances, in basements, under floorboards, and in attics.
- Odd pet behavior: Our pets can often hear or see mice even when we can’t, so it is not unusual to find them barking, meowing, pawing, or staring at certain areas for no apparent reason.
If you suspect you have an infestation, Pestex is here to help. Our Boston mice control experts can handle any infestation, no matter how big or small.
Can I Treat My Mice Infestation on My Own?
DIY projects are a ton of fun, but when it comes to pest control, you should always turn to the professionals. Mice are known to cause many different illnesses and diseases in humans, create a lot of property damage, and be very difficult to eliminate. In addition, many over-the-counter mice control products are very ineffective and dangerous when mishandled. Because of the risks associated with handling an infestation, professional assistance is a must.
Some of the key benefits of hiring our Boston mice exterminators include:
- We have access to professional-grade products and advanced tools
- We know how to treat an infestation without putting you in danger or causing damage to your property
- We can effectively prevent future invasions
- We back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Why waste your time, money, and energy attempting to treat a mice infestation when you can hand it over to our professionals who will get the job done right the first time?
Mice Problem in Boston
Did you know that Boston is ranked to have the second-highest number of rat and mice sightings, beating the national average by over 7%? Mice pose serious health concerns for you and your loved ones, as they are known to carry a number of dangerous diseases.
Diseases that may be transmitted by mice include the following:
- Bubonic plague
- Rat-bite fever
Apart from carrying dangerous diseases, mice can put your property at risk, as they tend to destroy attic insulation and more. If you notice a mice infestation on your property in Boston it is important to consult a professional to ensure the health and safety of you, your family, your employees, or your customers.
Mice Exclusion Services
At Pestex, we offer our customers mice exclusion services, that tackle the root of the problem and prevent future mice from entering your property. If you currently have a mice infestation or are interested in preventing mice infestation on your residential or commercial property in Boston, this will do the trick. Our Armor Shield exclusion services protect your home or business by utilizing high-performance metal that safeguards your property from the first-floor windows to the ground. It's a permanent, chemical-free rodent exclusion solution that guarantees the elimination of these pests from your home or business entirely.
Why Choose Pestex?
Mice infestations are no joke, which is why we take our work very seriously. Each member of our team is passionate about taking care of your home and protecting your family, which is why we always go above and beyond to deliver the top-quality service you need when you need it most. As a QualityPro- and GreenPro-certified company, we have the experience and knowledge necessary to eliminate your mice infestation and prevent future infestations.
Additionally, we offer commercial pest control to ensure your every pest control need is met. Check out our commercial services to learn more.
- A Rodent Infestation Is a Major Home Hygiene Concern: Here’s Why
- The Scary Truth About Rodents’ Teeth
- Why Are Mice Chewing on My Car's Wires?
Call (617) 544-2566 to schedule service with our mice exterminators in Boston.