Boston Gopher Control
Using Gopher Traps & Other Professional Removal Methods
If you’re tired of gophers ruining your yard, turn to Pestex. We understand that a pest-free home makes for a happy family, which is why our team of highly trained pest removal experts is here to deliver the lasting solutions you need and deserve. Our Boston gopher control specialists are backed by years of experience and equipped with advanced tools, technologies, and products, which ensure we get the job done right the first time. We offer nothing but the highest quality, most effective treatments possible so your entire property is protected against gophers. If you are looking for safe and professional gopher control in Boston, then you have come to the right place. Take a look at ourreviews page and see why our clients count on us.
Signs of a Gopher Problem
Gophers prefer to be outside, so you will likely only discover signs of an infestation in your yard. These pests are most common during spring and summer, but can be found any time of the year.
Some of the most common signs of a gopher infestation include:
- Unexplained piles of dirt in your yard
- Holes in your lawn or garden
- Missing fruits, vegetables, roots, leaves, or stems from your garden
- Unusual pet behavior such as persistent digging
If you discover signs of a gopher problem in your yard, reach out to our Boston gopher control specialists right away. We are skilled in quickly locating, identifying, and treating gophers.
What Do Gophers Eat?
Gophers are herbivores, which makes a beautiful garden the ideal home for one.
They feed on a variety of vegetation, including:
Because gophers have very poor vision, they rely on their sense of smell to find food. Most of the time, they feed on roots that they come across while digging their underground tunnels, but they are also known to feed on plants and other vegetation while above ground.
Why You Need to Get Rid of Gophers from Your Yard
While gophers aren’t typically a dangerous pest, they can cause a massive amount of damage to your yard. These rodents are known for burrowing and building tunnels that can extend across your entire yard, and then some.
You should treat your gopher problem as soon as possible because:
- Gophers cause erosion in your yard
- Gophers are known to carry and spread diseases
- Gophers commonly carry and introduce new pests to your property such as fleas and ticks
- Gophers destroy your yard by digging underground tunnels
- Gophers eat tree roots and build tunnels underneath them, which can result in toppling
- Gophers can destroy plumbing pipes
- Gophers can uproot sprinkler systems
- Gophers attract predators—such as coyotes, snakes, bobcats, and more—to your property
Don’t let gophers take over your yard. Bring in the experts from Pestex to take care of the problem once and for all.
Can I Remove Gophers Myself?
Thanks to their complex tunnels and pathways that can grow as big as hundreds of feet wide, removing gophers from your yard is no easy task. It can be very labor intensive and requires the use of professional-grade equipment and tools. When gophers take over your property, it is best to bring in a team of professionals to take care of the problem. At Pestex, our Boston gopher control specialists are equipped with all of the tools and training necessary to get the job done safely and effectively.
We Are QualityPro Certified
Since opening our doors in 1991, we have been committed to adhering to the highest standards in workmanship and customer care because we are passionate about protecting your home and family against pests. Thanks to our unwavering dedication, Pestex has been recognized as a QualityPro-certified company.
As a QualityPro-certified company, we always maintain the following qualifications:
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association
- We conduct thorough background checks for each employee
- Our employees are the most highly trained and qualified individuals around
- Our service agreements are comprehensive and easy to understand
- We are fully insured
Choose Pestex and rest easy knowing your home or business is in the hands of the most qualified, hardworking pest control specialists.
Related Blog Articles:
- Rodents Revealed
- The 6 Signs of a Rodent Infestation
- A Rodent Infestation Is a Major Home Hygiene Concern: Here’s Why
Call (617) 544-2566 to schedule gopher control in Boston.