Lincoln Pest Control
Over Four Generations of Service Experience
Here at Pestex, we make your pest problems our business. We understand just how overwhelming pest infestations can be, which is why our team is here to take care of them for you. Using top-quality products and equipment, our team rids your property of pests and keeps them from returning in the future. We service residential and commercial properties of all sizes, so you can rest assured yours is in good hands.
Our pest control services in Lincoln include:
- Bee and wasp control
- Ant control
- Bed bug control
- Cockroach control
- Flea control
- Mosquito control
- Termite control
- Spider control
- Bug control
- Webbing clothes moth control
- Moth control
- Fly control
- Tick control
- Mice control
- Rat control
- Gopher control
- Bat control
- Bird control
- Raccoon control
- Skunk control
- Squirrel control
When you want the job done right, turn to Pestex. Our service professionals always go the extra mile to deliver the quality service you deserve.
Call (617) 544-2566 or message us online to schedule your next service.
Is Professional Pest Control Necessary?
We understand that DIY projects can be a great way to get things done around the house, but when it comes to pest control, it is best to turn to the professionals.
Below are 4 reasons why professional pest control is a must:
- Pests are around all year: No matter the season, your home or business is at risk of pest infestations. It is important that you take proper precautions to protect your property by eliminating any existing pests and preventing future infestations from occurring.
- Infestations are dangerous: Depending on the type of pest invading your home, pest infestations can be quite dangerous, especially when they are not handled by a trained professional. From spreading diseases to biting to contaminating food sources to damaging property, pests need to be handled properly.
- Pest control professionals are experienced: Pest control companies have handled countless infestations and are skilled in locating, identifying, treating, and removing all types of pests.
- Your services are protected: Most pest control companies will back their services with guarantees and warranties for your peace of mind. If the pests come back, you will receive an additional treatment at no charge.
Signs You Need Pest Control in Lincoln
Pests are great at hiding away in dark and secluded areas, which can make it more difficult to recognize when an infestation is taking place; however, there are plenty of other signs you can look out for.
Below are 5 common signs of an infestation:
- Nests in the attic or basement
- Grease or dirt smudges along counters and walls
- Strange sounds at night
- Erratic pet behavior
- Discarded wings
- Chewed wires
- Strong, musty odors
- Unexplained property damage
- Loose or buckling floorboards
- Hollow wood
If you suspect you have an infestation, reach out to Pestex right away. Our Lincoln pest control pros are here to eliminate the problem efficiently and effectively to restore comfort and safety to your property as quickly as possible.
Call Pestex Today!
Since opening our doors in 1971, Pestex has remained committed to always finding newer and better ways to protect your home or business. If pests invade your property, you can rest easy knowing our team will be there in no time at all to take care of the problem. There is no infestation too big or too small for our skilled technicians to handle.
We offer the following premium-quality services:
- Residential pest control
- Commercial pest control
- Sentricon termite colony elimination
- Select TCS tick boxes
- Armor shield home exclusion services
- Pest D Fence mosquito and tick program
- Perimeter defense program
At Pestex, our Lincoln pest control technicians adhere to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care to ensure you receive the results you deserve. Our top goal is to ensure you feel safe and comfortable in your home or business.
Call (617) 544-2566 or contact us online to schedule your next service. We look forward to serving you!