Pest Control in Framingham, MA
Exterminator Services Since 1991
At Pestex, our family has been involved in the pest control industry for four generations. Our team takes great pride in serving the members of our community by keeping their homes safe, healthy, and pest-free. When you need reliable, affordable pest control, turn to our highly qualified professionals. No pest problem is too big or too small for us to take care of. Our pest control experts use the latest technology along with safe, environmentally-friendly methods, to ensure that your home or business is entirely pest-free.
Our Pest Control Services in Framingham
Our pest control services in Framingham and all of eastern Massachusetts include the following:
- Bed bugs
We also provide commercial pest control to businesses of all types, including breweries, bakeries, restaurants, assisted living facilities, retail stores, office buildings, and more.
Mosquito Control in Framingham
At Pestex, we have the skills necessary to permanently eliminate mosquitoes in your home or business. We use the latest equipment and make sure to locate the source of the problem to ensure that your property is entirely mosquito-free.
Here are some things that you can do to reduce mosquito nuisance in your home or business:
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Make sure to shut your doors so that mosquitoes don't enter.
- Make sure that your screens don't have rips that could be used as entryways for mosquitoes.
- Decrease the number of sources of standing water inside and outside your property.
These methods can be effective in reducing the nuisance of mosquitoes; however, they will not eliminate a mosquito infestation. Contact us to learn more about our effective mosquito control services today! We will make sure to get rid of mosquitoes in your home or business once and for all.
Ant Control in Framingham
Are you looking to eliminate ants in your home or business? We can help take care of many different types of ants, including the following:
- Carpenter Ants
- Odorous Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Crazy Ants.
Our team of experts uses the latest pest control methods that identify the root of the problem, ensuring that your home or business is entirely ant-free. Depending on your situation and the magnitude of the ant infestation, we can help determine whether it would be best for you to try our Perimeter Defense Program. This will treat the whole perimeter of your home's foundation and includes a six-month guarantee.
Signs You Need Pest Control
For the most part, pests are extremely good at hiding away from humans. That means that it can often be difficult to recognize when you have an infestation in your home. Luckily, there are a few signs you can look out for to determine when it is time to bring in the Framingham pest control experts at Pestex.
You need to schedule pest control if you notice:
- Droppings: Small, dark droppings around your cabinets, in your pantry, underneath your bathroom sink, in the attic, or anywhere else in the house are a sure sign of a pest infestation.
- Strange sounds: If you can hear strange buzzing, tapping, or scampering sounds behind your walls or in the attic, you probably have an infestation. Homeowners can sometimes hear termite swarms making sounds within their walls or rodents running around in their attics.
- Odd pet behavior: Our pets can often see and hear things that we don’t. If your pets are fixated on certain areas of the home (such as a wall, a cabinet, or the attic) for no apparent reason, they might know something you don’t know.
- Odors: Pest infestations can cause musty odors in your home that no amount of cleaning seems to take care of. If you can’t figure out what is causing that smell in your home, it’s time to bring in a team of pros who can locate the source of the infestation.
- Property damage: Pests such as termites, squirrels, and rodents cause a lot of property damage. If you discover unexplained holes in your walls or floors, chewed wires, gnawed-on furniture, wood damage, or any other kind of damage to your home, pests are probably the culprit.
If you suspect you have an infestation, our team will be there straight away to conduct a thorough inspection, identify any pests present, and explain your options to you.
Can I Treat a Pest Infestation on My Own?
DIY projects can be great fun, but when it comes to treating pest infestations, it is always best to bring in a team of experts. All too often, we get calls from homeowners who spent tons of money on over-the-counter pest treatment products that failed to get rid of the problem. Instead of wasting your time and money, on ineffective, and often dangerous (if used incorrectly) over-the-counter products, put your trust in a team that has decades of experience treating all types of infestations.
The trained professionals at Pestex know exactly how to properly identify and treat pests, effectively eliminating infestations without causing damage to your home. As a low-chemical, GreenPro-certified company, our team uses only the most effective and low-risk products, so you can rest assured that your home will be pest-free and protected.
Why Choose Pestex Pest Control?
Backed by nearly 30 years of service experience, the Framingham pest control experts at Pestex have encountered every kind of pest problem under the sun. We are equipped with the top-quality products, advanced equipment, and up-to-date expertise necessary to quickly and effectively flush pests from your home, so you and your loved ones can rest easy. Unlike most other companies, ours doesn’t charge you per visit. Instead, we customize a pest management program for your home, and if you need us in between your regularly scheduled visits, we will be there right away to provide the extra service you need at no charge to you.
Our team truly cares about the health and safety of your home and will do whatever it takes to ensure it is pest-free!
Call (617) 544-2566 to get started. We look forward to serving you.