At Pestex, our family has been involved in the pest control industry for four generations. Our team takes great pride in serving the members of our community by keeping their homes safe, healthy, and pest-free. When you need reliable, affordable pest control, turn to our highly qualified professionals. No pest problem is too big or too small for us to take care of. Our pest control experts use the latest technology along with safe, environmentally-friendly methods, to ensure that your home or business is entirely pest-free. No pest problem is either too big or too small for us to take care of. Whether you are looking for a bed bug inspection or need help getting rid of rodents on your property, our team has the tools and experience necessary to ensure that your home or business is entirely pest-free. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us and see why we are the most trusted pest control company in Framingham, MA, and the surrounding area!
Our pest control services in Framingham and all of eastern Massachusetts include the following:
- Bed bugs
We also provide commercial pest control to businesses of all types, including breweries, bakeries, restaurants, assisted living facilities, retail stores, office buildings, and more.
Signs You Need Pest Control
For the most part, pests are extremely good at hiding away from humans. That means that it can often be difficult to recognize when you have an infestation in your home. Luckily, there are a few signs you can look out for to determine when it is time to bring in the Framingham pest control experts at Pestex.
You need to schedule pest control if you notice:
- Droppings: Small, dark droppings around your cabinets, in your pantry, underneath your bathroom sink, in the attic, or anywhere else in the house are a sure sign of a pest infestation.
- Strange sounds: If you can hear strange buzzing, tapping, or scampering sounds behind your walls or in the attic, you probably have an infestation. Homeowners can sometimes hear termite swarms making sounds within their walls or rodents running around in their attics.
- Odd pet behavior: Our pets can often see and hear things that we don’t. If your pets are fixated on certain areas of the home (such as a wall, a cabinet, or the attic) for no apparent reason, they might know something you don’t know.
- Odors: Pest infestations can cause musty odors in your home that no amount of cleaning seems to take care of. If you can’t figure out what is causing that smell in your home, it’s time to bring in a team of pros who can locate the source of the infestation.
- Property damage: Pests such as termites, squirrels, and rodents cause a lot of property damage. If you discover unexplained holes in your walls or floors, chewed wires, gnawed-on furniture, wood damage, or any other kind of damage to your home, pests are probably the culprit.
If you suspect you have an infestation, our team will be there straight away to conduct a thorough inspection, identify any pests present, and explain your options to you.
Can I Treat a Pest Infestation on My Own?
DIY projects can be great fun, but when it comes to treating pest infestations, it is always best to bring in a team of experts. All too often, we get calls from homeowners who spent tons of money on over-the-counter pest treatment products that failed to get rid of the problem. Instead of wasting your time and money, on ineffective, and often dangerous (if used incorrectly) over-the-counter products, put your trust in a team that has decades of experience treating all types of infestations.
The trained professionals at Pestex know exactly how to properly identify and treat pests, effectively eliminating infestations without causing damage to your home. As a low-chemical, GreenPro-certified company, our team uses only the most effective and low-risk products, so you can rest assured that your home will be pest-free and protected.
Bed Bug Exterminator in Framingham, MA
Did you know that bed bugs can pose serious health concerns to you and your family? If left unattended, bed bugs can cause severe allergic reactions that can lead to more severe whole-body reactions known as anaphylaxis. Bed bugs can also cause severe skin infections, including impetigo, ecthyma, and lymphangitis. If you spot bed bugs in your home, it's important to consult a professional for a bed bug inspection, to ensure that these pests are entirely eliminated.
Signs you have bed bugs in your home or business include:
- There is an unpleasant musty odor in your home
- You notice bloodstains on your sheets
- You notice dark rusty-looking spots on your mattress
- You notice dark rusty spots on your walls
- There are bed bug shell casings in your bed
- You notice small white spits between the joints of your furniture
- Your next-door neighbors have complained about bed bugs
- You notice beg bug feces
- You notice red spots that feel itchy when you wake up that are in a vertical line across your skin
If you notice any of these signs of bed bugs in your home, we highly encourage you to contact our bed bug control experts in Framingham. Leaving a bed bug infestation unnoticed can lead to the multiplication of bed bugs, and can leave you and your loved ones with severe allergic reactions and skin infections.
Termite Control in Framingham, MA
Signs of termites include:
- You see a swarm of termites
- The paint off your wall is peeling or bubbling
- You notice mud tubes around the foundation of your home
- You find discarded termite wings
- You find blistering pieces of wood
- Your doors or windows feel tight and difficult to open
- There are fallen trees outside your property
- You notice termite wood tunnels
- You notice white-looking ants (termites may oftentimes be confused with flying ants. Termites are white and equal-sized wings).
- There is tree damage outside your property or on your lawns (damage includes wood shavings or small holes poked on the tree)
- You hear clicking sounds behind your walls (known as termite "head-banging")
- There are termite droppings in your home or business (this is known as frass)
At Pestex, we use non-toxic termite control treatments to eliminate termites from your property. We utilize an innovative system known as the Sentricon® system for termite control. It is scientifically designed to eliminate entire subterranean termite colonies and prevent future infestations.
Contact us to learn more about our termite control solutions in Framingham, MA today!
Framingham Mosquito Control
Did you know that mosquitoes are known to carry over 35 diseases threatening to human health worldwide? A mosquito infestation during the spring and summer months is not going to go away on its own. If you are having trouble with a mosquito infestation on your commercial or residential property, we highly encourage you to contact our pest control team for help.
Diseases carried and transmitted by mosquitoes include the following, and more:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Chikungunya Virus
- Yellow Fever
- La Crosse Encephalitis
- Rift Valley Fever
- Jamestown Canyon Virus
Taking care of a mosquito infestation is important for ensuring the health and safety of you, your family, your employees, or your customers. At Pestex, we have the skills necessary to permanently eliminate mosquitoes in your home or business. We use the latest equipment and make sure to locate the source of the problem to ensure that your property is entirely mosquito-free.
Here are some things that you can do to reduce mosquito nuisance in your home or business:
- Use mosquito repellent.
- Make sure to shut your doors so that mosquitoes don't enter.
- Make sure that your screens don't have rips that could be used as entryways for mosquitoes.
- Decrease the number of sources of standing water inside and outside your property.
These methods can be effective in reducing the nuisance of mosquitoes; however, they will not eliminate a mosquito infestation. Contact us to learn more about our effective mosquito control services today! We will make sure to get rid of mosquitoes in your home or business once and for all.
Ant Control in Framingham
Are you looking to eliminate ants in your home or business? We can help take care of many different types of ants, including the following:
- Carpenter Ants
- Odorous Ants
- Pavement Ants
- Crazy Ants
Our team of experts uses the latest pest control methods that identify the root of the problem, ensuring that your home or business is entirely ant-free. Depending on your situation and the magnitude of the ant infestation, we can help determine whether it would be best for you to try our Perimeter Defense Program. This will treat the whole perimeter of your home's foundation and includes a six-month guarantee.
Backed by nearly 30 years of service experience, the Framingham pest control experts at Pestex have encountered every kind of pest problem under the sun. We are equipped with the top-quality products, advanced equipment, and up-to-date expertise necessary to quickly and effectively flush pests from your home, so you and your loved ones can rest easy. Unlike most other companies, ours doesn’t charge you per visit. Instead, we customize a pest management program for your home, and if you need us in between your regularly scheduled visits, we will be there right away to provide the extra service you need at no charge to you.
Our team truly cares about the health and safety of your home and will do whatever it takes to ensure it is pest-free!
Call (617) 544-2566 to get started. We look forward to serving you.